Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tutu-da-loo








I hate to say it but my reign of making tutus is over for now. I have found so much joy in designing and creating the tshirts for our little ones that I am going to step back from the tutu world (atleast for a little while). I do have some tutus in stock for knock out prices, otherwise, I will not be taking any new tutu orders. BUT please continue to send those tshirt/onesie orders...

The tutus are pictured above...

turquoise, purple, and white (size 2T-5T)- $12.00

hot pink, lime green, and white (size 2T-5T) - $12.00

hot pink, orange, and white (size 2T-5T) - $12.00

turquoise, black, and lime green (size 9mos. - 18 mos.) - $12.00

OR TWO FOR $22.00

OR ALL 4 FOR $40.00


Let me know if you are interested!

Pin It







No comments:

Post a Comment