Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Friday, August 12, 2011

Be prepared...

I walked out of Joann's the other day with a slew of new fabrics and was so excited to get working with them. Be prepared for lots and lots of new designs and creations at EllaJo Customs. I am motivated and ready to make this happen!!!!



Here is a cute new blue, pink, black, and white fabric...I love finding girlie fabrics that aren't just pink or purple.



$14 for shirt, $5 for double flower headband










Keep an eye out for all the new fabrics. With lots more time on my hands I am gonna get hammering on that sewing machine and create, create, create.




Please let me know what you are looking for.....send over your ideas.....I will make it happen!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment