Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's been awhile...

It sure has been a while since the last post. I have only been dabbling with shirts and stuff here and there as orders randomly come in. I made this for a friend of mine and her new baby girl, Rose. I had quite a few Christmas orders and totally forgot to take pics of everything.

I have got some new baseball fabric that is really cute. I actually have lots of great fabric and lots and lots of tees/onesies that I just need to make and sell. Laziness is in full effect for some reason with this.



New matching hair accessories.....I am having fun with these.
$5.00 for one flower, $6.00 for two flowers, $7.00 for one like this with the tulle accent.

Disney for the little guy in your life?? $14.00 for Mickey silouette.


And for the little lady....$16.00 w/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment