Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tutus near and far

Business is spreading....so exciting! Tell all your friends - cute, custom shirts, bows, and tutus for little girls (and boys)available through this blog - leave a comment with your order and I will get back to you asap!

Great deals, quick turn around, and custom made just for you!








With the school year ending, I got a little slow on my turn around and it took me a while just to make these two outfits but oh are they so cute. One was for a giveaway that I participated in for my friends blog - http://miscellaneousandetc.blogspot.com/ . I love the turquoise and black tutu with the matching "A" onesie. She also got a matching baby doll tutu. The next was my very first out-of-state order (I know now that I will charge roughly $5.00 to ship an outfit like this). The lavendar and mint green combo was a first, but I think it is precious for a baby girl. Finally, I was also able to squeeze in a "4" shirt for my good little friend, Hannah - I can't believe she will be 4!


Summer has now begun, so my time is plentiful (well, comparatively speaking). Order your outfits for all the little girls in your life - there is no doubt they will look adorable!

1 comment:

  1. HI Nicole,
    I would love to order an "O" shirt for my friend Olivia who is about to turn 1. I love the white shirt in this blog for her with the black and colored lettering, your example is an "A". She would be a 18-24 month size. I think a t-shirt vs. a onesie would be best. I go to her birthday party on the 25th so we'll need to figure out a time to meet before that. :) Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks! Kirstin

    ReplyDelete