Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy times...

It has been busy...but fun creating so many gifts for people! I really love doing this and hope the orders continue. If you need a fun, custom made baby or toddler gift, please think of me!

monogrammed shirts for little ones ($10) and matching fabric-flower bows/headbands ($5)

Great idea for birthday time! ($10)

One of my favorites outfits to date...so fun for a 1 year old!
($35 for entire outfit - includes shirt, bow and tutu)


These are very soft, cute burp cloths...I have lots of cute patterns for both boys and girls. ($4 each or 3 for $10)

Burp cloth close up

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I came across your blog yesterday and would love to place an order. I have a two month old who will be in a photo contest at the beginning of June and this would be perfect! Please let me know how to place an order. Thanks!
    Megan Gallinger
    megangallinger@yahoo.com
    503.949.4162

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I hope I am placing an order in the right place. I didn't see a particular comment space so I just tagged along on someone else's. =)

    I need a shirt (any color) with the number 2 on it (any pattern) I trust you'll make it cute; you always do!

    I also need a 2 6-month old onesies with the letter S on it and if you can do the same stars/decor on the butt like you did with Jenn's Z one that would be great! Thanks so much.

    Hope you are well!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete