Creating and selling oh-so-cute custom made tees and onesies,

hair accessories and burp cloths for your little ones!







Sunday, March 21, 2010

T-shirts

Custom Made Initial or Age Tees/Onesies
Many colors and fabric choices
Just tell me your letter/age, color choice, and size
One of a kind birthday or baby shower gift idea!
T-shirts/Onesies
$10.00
Matching flower bow with clip or headband
$5.00
Comment on this post with your order and we can discuss shipping and/or delivery options




For twins - girl and boy

For twin girls - Sophie and Olivia



For sisters - Brooklyn and Alexis

All wrapped up - nice and pretty

For twins - bro and sis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole this is Tina, Gloria's daughter! I love these new ideas! They are soooo cute! Can I order an initial shirt for each of my boys! Also if you have postcards or something you would like to advertise I can do so at my school... I worl at Tutor Time so lots of parents mught like these...let me know. My email is soccertina82@hotmail.com or you can catch me on facebook!

    ReplyDelete